Rugs have come back to today’s thing in fashion, and it looks wonderful. It not only gives a great look to your house but enhances your rom as well. Today, we are going to give you some tips on choosing the best natural fiber rugs out there.
- First off, you need to know what you want. Natural rugs don’t come in the same way, you have sisal, jute, woot, seagrass or mountain grass. They all have their beauty in their own way and you need to be able to choose one out of them. I suggest you do some homework and actually get an idea on their appearances, that way you will be able to have a clear understanding of what you really want to buy. Visit this link https://www.maddiebellerugs.com.au/collections/round-rugs for more info on natural rugs Melbourne.
- You also might want to consider the environment that you live in or plan on placing your rug. According see if the rug needs to be dirt resistant or if you or any of your family members suffer from allergies, consider the fiber of it and select the one that seems the most suitable. But of course, all natural fiber rugs are chemical free.
- Then, you need to consider the size. Before you go purchasing the rug, you’ll need to have measurements on the area you plan on having it placed. See if the standard size would do or where you need to get it customized.
- The rug gets its best look when it has the ability to go under everything in the room. So see, if the one you chose is big enough have al furniture in that area placed on top of it.
- Then let’s move on to the colors. Rugs that come from natural fibers tend to be in the shades of brown, tans and green mostly, but of course, there are many different shades to it which are very unique as well. But if you looking for a more different color and have it natural you can try cowhide or wool which can be easily dyed to other colors. You’d see different colors like blue, orange, pink rugs for sale.
- Many people do not really think about it, but the border of the rug also gives a finishing look to the rug and makes it stand out. I suggest you go for a rug boarded in good quality canvas for a good life span.
- These things can sometimes turn out to be slippery, so I suggest you buy a rug pad to go underneath it so it would stop the rug from sliding here and there, especially if you plan on having it placed on the staircase. In addition to friction it also gives a cushion to the rug.
Well, I hope these tips help you in choosing a good rug. All the very best.